Monday, July 25, 2005

...lagu kegemaranku...

You’re My Everything

Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na…
You’re my everything
The sun that shines above you
Make the blue bell sing
The stars that twinkle way up in the sky
Tell me I’m in love
When I kiss your lips
I fee the rolling under to my finger-tips
And all the while my head is in the spin
Deep within I’m in love

You’re my everything and nothing really matters
But the love you bring
You’re my everything to see u in the morning
With those big brown eyes
You’re my everything forever and the day
I need you close to me
You’re my everything you never have to worry it
Never fear for I am near
All my everything I live upon the land
And see the sky above
I swim within her ocean sweet and warn
There’s no storm My love

When I hold you tight
There’s no nothing that can harm you
In the loney night
I will come to you and keep you safe and warm
Its so strong my love
When I kiss you lips
I feel the rolling under to finger-tips
And all the while my head is in the spin
Deep within I’m in love
Na na na . . .

Nawalaida . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger melati said...

langsat pun suka..heheheheh...

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home